- Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc., is committed to respecting your privacy.
- Citrix Online is a licensee of the TRUSTe Privacy Program.
- Citrix Online also complies with the EU and Swiss Safe Harbor framework as set forth by the Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of data from the European Union and Switzerland.
Information We Collect
- When you register for a Citrix Online product or free trial, we will need to collect personal information such as billing information.
- We collect information you voluntarily supply to us on our websites, through surveys, or as feedback.
- Information is collected during the use of some of our products as needed to provide the service.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to keep track of interactions with our sites and services.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- We may use your information to inform you about other products or services, partners, opportunities and events offered by Citrix Online.
- We may use your information to improve our products or websites.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Citrix Online uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of personally identifiable information, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
How We Share Your Information
- In order to conduct business it is necessary that we share some of your information with third parties, such as for credit card processing.
- We may need to disclose your information as required by law to protect our rights or comply with judicial proceedings.
- To change your email subscription status or opt out of Citrix Online’s collection, use and distribution of your information, visit our Unsubscribe page.
- Every marketing email from Citrix contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails.